- Wisconsin Commercial Real Estate Broker
- Co-Owner of RLT Real Estate LLC since 2009
- Mutli-million dollar producer annually
- Bachelors degree in finance
- More than 25 years real estate investment experience
- More than 12 years real estate sales experience
- Local business owner for over 20 years
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of Wisconsin Realtors Association
- Member of Realtors Association of Northeast Wisconsin
Call or Text Casey Ladowski
With a combined 30+ years of owning various businesses, complete management of business affairs, developing investment properties and working in real estate as a broker; Casey offers a very practical hands-on approach to Wisconsin Commercial Real Estate.
Casey has worked recently with numerous multi-family and commercial investors to expand their portfolios. With a BS in Finance from Northern University, Casey offers his clients assistance in analyzing returns on their capital expenditures. From long term returns to immediate cash-on-cash ROI and CAP returns, Casey utilizes his skills and excellent knowledge of finance to offer his clients a complete understanding of the returns they should expect.
Living in Northeastern Wisconsin for past 30 years, Casey understands the development of the marketplace. The growth has been substantial and the outlook in growth continues to look good for the market. Working with businesses that have acquired industrial warehouses, finding excellent foreclosure opportunities and assisting in purchasing businesses are all aspects of commercial real estate Casey has experience with. His complete hands-on approach makes his clients feel at ease and makes their purchases and sales a much more simple task for them, maximizing their savings making sure to assist from the very start all the way through closing and every aspect of the deal in between.